Do you know a Veteran you could mentor?
Veterans benefit from mentoring because they:
- Feel disconnected from mainstream America
- May be new to your workforce or community and don’t know anyone
- Need to establish their new “tribe”
- Tend to socially isolate
- Don’t like to ask for help
- Role models
- Sounding boards
- Accountability partners
Mentoring builds a more inclusive workforce and community:
- Expanding our hearts and minds, raising awareness and increasing understandings about military culture
- Cultivating connection and building trusting relationships
- Redefining normal
To learn more about military culture, click here.