Ready to be a Veteran Champion? Let’s get started.
All faiths are encouraged to participate!
Show your appreciation for Servicemembers, Veterans and their families by helping them connect with their community.
As the co-founder and member of the non-profit Veteran Interfaith Bridge Board of Directors, we invite you to a training to learn how to start on Military Ministry.
Ideal participants are pairs of clergy and possible volunteer leaders from the same congregation.
Register by clicking, here.
- DATE: Thursday, 12 September 2019
- TIME: 6:00pm-8:30pm
- LOCATION: Delaware Community Center YMCA 1121 S. Houk Rd, Delaware, Ohio 43015
Learn more, here.
Vanguard Veteran offers:
- Consulting services to support your congregation’s development of a Military Ministry.
- Group Training:
- Military Ministry Introduction. (2.5 hours)
- The Military Ministry Training. (See below.)
- Military Sensitivity Training. (1.5 hours)
- Educational and Referral Resource Directory.
- The Fallen Comrades Ceremony for Veterans and civilians to acknowledge the sacrifices of Service members, Veterans, and their families. Click here to learn more.
Be a part of the win!
Contact us by clicking, here.
Sign up for Vanguard Veteran’s monthly e-newsletter by clicking, here.