Do you seek loyal employees who are leaders, easy to train and show up to work on time, and are loyal? Look no further!
Ready to be a Veteran Champion?
Let’s get started.
Let’s explore how your company can be a part of the win! Obtain a free assessment to ascertain whether your company is “Veteran-Friendly” or moving toward becoming “Veteran- Ready.” Not sure what this means, click here.
Click here to email us.
Benefits of becoming “Veteran-Ready:”
- Strengthens your company’s reputation as civic-minded, patriotic and values-based.
- Enables your company to source and retain employees who are disciplined and loyal leaders.
- Increases visibility, relationships within and access to the Veteran community.
- Brands your organization as a Veteran Champion.
- Move your company from Veteran-Friendly to Veteran- Ready.
- Create/refine a Veteran Employee Resource Group.
- Veteran-ready employer introduction. (2.5 hours)
- How to screen resumes, interview, and onboard Veterans. (1.5 hours)
- Military sensitivity training. (1.5 hours)
- Resource Directories:
- National, state and local resources for sourcing Veteran employees.
- How to become visible within and support the Veteran community.
- Distinguishing your company as Veteran-Friendly via:
- Social media posting
- Facilitated connections to the Veteran community.
Vanguard Veteran’s White Paper
The Solution to Ohio’s Talent Gap: Hire Veterans. Click here: White Paper_Veteran Hiring
Register now! Space is limited. Click here!
How do I know if my company is “Veteran Ready?” Click here!
November is Hire-A-Veteran month. To learn how to hire Veterans and become a Veteran Champion, review Vanguard Veteran’s November 2018 newsletter. Click here.
Sign up for Vanguard Veteran’s monthly e-newsletter by clicking, here.
Let’s get together to explore how your company can be a part of the win! Contact us by clicking, here.