Photo by Janet Adams
Ready to be a Veteran Champion? Be a Part of the Win!
Help expand the Veteran Champion movement by inviting me to speak to your group!
To request a speaker, please provide event details. Click here!
Suggested Speech Topics:
Veteran Champion topics:
- What is a Veteran Champion?
- Need a Strong Workforce? Become Veteran-Ready.
- The Value of Veteran Talent – Why You Need to Create a Veteran-hiring Program.
- Best Practices for Accessing and Hiring Veteran Talent.
- How and Why to Build a Veteran Employee Resource Group.
- Distinctions of Military Culture: What You Need to Know to Support Veteran Employees.
- How to Connect With and Support Veterans.
- Leadership Lessons from a Female Veteran.
- The Leadership Rudder: Three Keys to Unlocking Your Leadership Potential.
- Want to be More Influential? Up-level your Public Speaking Skills.
- Questions Make or Break the Leader.
- Mentoring 101.
- Ready to Reach Your Potential? Focus on Personal Growth!
Sign up for Vanguard Veteran’s monthly e-newsletter, here.
Contact us here.
Previous Speaking Engagements
Some of our clients include Boeing-Heath, Deloitte, AccessElite, Michigan and Ohio Diversity Councils, Franklin University, Human Resources Association of Central Ohio, Society of Human Resources – Greater Phoenix, Rickenbacker Employers Assitance Network, TriNet, Ohio Small Business Development Center, Columbus Chamber of Commerce, Union County Chamber of Commerce, Southwest Veterans Chamber of Commerce, Opus Peace, The Rotary Club of Westerville, Northwest Kiwanis, Benchmark, The Village of Commercial Point, Defense Logistics Agency Level III Mentees at the Defense Supply Center Columbus, The Buckeye Chapter of the American Society of Military Comptrollers, Ohio State University Star Behavioral Health, the Women’s Leadership Forum at the Chalmers P. Wylie VA Ambulatory Care Clinic, National Association of Women Business Owners, Peoria Chamber of Commerce Women to Women, Disabled American Veterans, and the Central Ohio & Arizona First Chapters of the Military Officers Association of America, Scottsdale Marine Corp. League, Phoenix and Scottsdale Veteran Commissions.