Join the Veteran Champion Movement & Be a Part of the Win!
Expand the Veteran Champion movement by inviting us to speak!
Veteran Champion Topics for Employers:
- What is a Veteran Champion and How to Become One.
- How to Build an Inclusive Workforce for Veterans.
- The Value of Veteran Talent & Veteran-hiring Fundamentals.
- Best Practices for Sourcing, Hiring and Keeping Veteran Talent.
- Want a Productive Workforce? Become Veteran-Ready.
- Distinctions of Military Culture: Understand your Veteran Employees.
- Veteran Employee Resource Groups: Why and How?
- A Female Veteran’s Story & Her Leadership Lessons.
- The Leadership Rudder: Three Keys to Unlocking Your Leadership Potential.
- Want to be More Influential? Up-level your Public Speaking Skills.
- Questions Make or Break the Leader.
- Mentoring 101.
- Want to Reach Your Potential? Focus on Personal Growth!
Photo by Janet Adams
Veteran Champion Topics for Faith Communities:
- Military Ministry: Why, What & How?
- Life through the lens of a “Hidden Hero:” a Military Child.
Request a speaker, here. Contact us at Kathy@VanguardVeteran.com
Subscribe to Vanguard Veteran’s newsletter, here.
Examples of Previous Speaking Engagements (in person & virtual):
Employers: Achieve, Sodexo Hospitality Company, VetLink Solutions, BAE Systems, Hexion, AccessElite, Deliotte, LAM Research, Better Mortgage, Boeing-Heath, Jobs Ohio Regional Training Managers, First Merchants Bank, TriNet, Benchmark, The Village of Commercial Point, Defense Logistics Agency Level III Mentees at the Defense Supply Center Columbus, The Women’s Health Forum at the Chalmers P. Wylie VA Ambulatory Care Clinic, Eastland-Fairfield Career Center
Faith Communities: Pinnacle Presbyterian Church, C-Suite For Christ – Phoenix, VetConnect: Fountain Hills, Christ’s Church of Fountain Hills, Arizona Coalition for Military Families, Veteran Interfaith Bridge, Grandview United Methodist Church, Gahanna Ministerial Association
Associations: Women Who Lead, Society of Human Resource Management – Greater Phoenix, Human Resources Association of Central Ohio, Rickenbacker Employers Assistance Network, Westerville WorkWise, The Buckeye Chapter of the American Society of Military Comptrollers, National Association of Women Business Owners, Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care
Civic Groups: Ohio and Michigan Diveristy Councils, Ohio Small Business Development Center, Glendale Chamber of Commerce, Peoria Chamber of Commerce Women to Women, Southwest Veterans Chamber of Commerce, Columbus Chamber of Commerce, Union County Chamber of Commerce, Rotary Clubs of Westerville and Hilliard, Northwest Kiwanis
Colleges and Universities: Franklin University, The Ohio State University Star Behavioral Health Program
Veteran-related Groups: Rancho Milagro Foundation Events, Payson Veterans Coffee, Arizona First & Central Ohio’s Military Officers Association of America, Scottsdale Marine Corps League, Phoenix and Scottsdale Veterans’ Commissions, The American Legion, Disabled American Veterans, Opus Peace