Photo by Janet Adams
Ready to be a Veteran Champion? Be a Part of the Win!
Help expand the Veteran Champion movement by inviting me to speak to your group!
To request a speaker, please provide event details. Click here!
Suggested Speech Topics
- What is a Veteran Champion?
- Why they are important.
- How to get involved and the benefits of becoming a Veteran Champion.
- How to Cultivate Veteran Champions .
- Where to look for them.
- How to inspire and engage them.
- Essentials for “Veteran-Ready” Employers: How to Source, Interview and Retain Veterans.
- How to Connect With and Support Veterans.
- Ways to communicate with Veterans.
- Understand body language, jargon, values and beliefs.
- Meaningful ways to support military-connected people.
- Leadership Lessons from a Female Veteran.
- The Leadership Rudder: Three Keys to Unlocking Your Leadership Potential.
- Tough Questions Leaders Ask Themselves: Practice Self-leadership First.
Sign up for Vanguard Veteran’s monthly e-newsletter, here.
Contact us here.
Previous Speaking Engagements
Some of our clients include Boeing-Heath, Deloitte, Michigan and Ohio Diversity Councils, Franklin University, Human Resources Association of Central Ohio, National Association of Women Business Owners, Rickenbacker Employers Assitance Network, Columbus Chamber of Commerce, TriNet, Ohio Small Business Development Center, Union County Chamber of Commerce, Opus Peace, The Rotary Club of Westerville, Northwest Kiwanis, Benchmark, The Village of Commercial Point, Defense Logistics Agency Level III Mentees at the Defense Supply Center Columbus, The Buckeye Chapter of the American Society of Military Comptrollers, Ohio State University Star Behavioral Health, the Women’s Leadership Forum at the Chalmers P. Wylie VA Ambulatory Care Clinic, Disabled American Veterans, and the Central Ohio & Arizona First Chapters of the Military Officers Association of America .