Janet Adams Photo
Ready to be a Veteran Champion?
Help expand the Veteran Champion movement.
Invite us to speak to civic groups, companies, conferences and faith communities.
Suggested Speech Topics
- Be a Part of the Win: Become a Veteran Champion.
- What is the Veteran Champion movement?
- Why it’s important.
- How you can benefit and get involved.
- How to Connect With and Support Veterans.
- Ways to communicate with Veterans.
- Understand body language, jargon, values and beliefs.
- Meaningful ways to support military-connected people.
- Essentials for “Veteran-Ready” Employers: How to Source, Interview and Retain Veterans.
- Leadership Lessons from a Female Veteran.
- The Leadership Rudder: Three Keys to Unlocking Your Leadership Potential.
- Tough Questions Leaders Ask Themselves: Practice Self-leadership First.
Previous Speaking Engagements
Some of our clients include Boeing-Heath, Franklin University, Human Resources Association of Central Ohio, National Association of Women Business Owners, Ohio Small Business Development Center, Union County Chamber of Commerce, Opus Peace, The Rotary Club of Westerville, Northwest Kiwanis, The Village of Commercial Point, Defense Logistics Agency Level III Mentees at the Defense Supply Center Columbus, The Buckeye Chapter of the American Society of Military Comptrollers, the Women’s Leadership Forum at the Chalmers P. Wylie VA Ambulatory Care Clinic, Disabled American Veterans, and the Central Ohio Chapter of the Military Officers Association of America .